Freeride Enduro Light: Reinventing off-road riding fun!
This easy tour is pure fun!
Off-road for beginners. Experience the Alpine Adriatic region south of the Grossglockner from its most beautiful side on the KTM 350 Freeride. This tour focuses on magnificent landscapes and gourmet experiences!
"Small but excellent" is the motto of the hotel restaurant "Landhof Irschen". Due to its quiet location on a sunny terrace above Carinthia's picturesque Drava Valley in the little herbalist village of Irschen, this is a great place to relax and enjoy life – and the perfect base hotel for motorbike excursions!
On the KTM 350 Freeride we set out to experience unforgettable enduro light tours on neighbouring mountain slopes. These enduro tours are directed at off-road beginners or riders with little off-road experience. (The share of gravel roads is approx. 50%.)
On our handling training ground we do the first off-road steps.
Then we go out and attempt to ride the mountain roads from Upper Carinthia all the way to Italy with a maximum group size of 5 people. Gourmet encounters at the traditional mountain lodges finish off our off-road experience. Equipment such as e.g. helmets, protectors etc. can be provided against a small rental fee.
Approx. 50 km to 120 km/day
Enduro touring for beginners and recreational riders including rental motorbike
EUR 1,288,- for driver
EUR 483,- for accompanying person (only breakfast and dinner)
EUR 119,- single room surcharge
- 5 nights in a beautiful Carinthian country hotel
- Breakfast and dinner
- Room with bathroom/shower, toilet, safe, comfortable couch and spacious balcony
- Wellness option included
- 4 guided day tours with KTM 350 Freeride
- Rent KTM Freeride and fuel for enduro tours
- Shoe storage and drying room
- Newly designed sauna facility for perfect relaxation
- Any accompanying person can also take part in guided hikes or make use of the wellness option (partly subject to an additional fee)
Landhof Irschen / Carinthia
Walter Hueter, Markus Locker
Minimum group size:
3 drivers (max. 6 drivers)