Crete: On endless gravel roads to the most isolated beaches
Riding through an unforgettable adventure on a rental enduro!
The guided full-day motorbike tours on enduros are for beginners and/or intermediate riders and take place over five days on selected routes.
We visit tiny, sleepy villages and stunning isolated beaches, not crowded sightseeing places, and remote chapels on seemingly endless gravel roads that are out of reach for the normal tourists.
The itinerary of the individual enduro tours is flexible to adapt the route to the interests and needs of the group. Of course, special requests will be taken into account.
Approx. 700 km
Few paved roads, medium to difficult gravel roads depending on the group's wishes, gorges, donkey trails and waterway crossings possible
EUR 1.330,- for driver
EUR 140,- single room surcharge
- 7 nights in three star hotels or guest house in Matala (with pool, 300 to 400m from the sea), no change of hotel
- 5 full day motorbike tours
- Greek tour guide with excellent command of English
- Rental enduro for the 5 tour days (250 to 650 ccm, Yamaha TTR 250, BETA 400, Yamaha XT600, Kawasaki KLX 250, bigger enduros upon enquiry)
- Fully comprehensive insurance with 500 Euro excess
- Helmet (on Crete a helmet is compulsory. We recommend you bring your own helmet)
- Transfer from airport and back
Flight, fuel, meals, drinks, toll and entrance fees
Meeting point and departure:
Pick-up in Heraklion
Achilles H. Karagiozidis
The operator's T&Cs apply: achilles-kreta.de/en/agb/