Crete: On endless gravel roads to the most isolated beaches
Through an unforgettable adventure on a rental enduro!
The guided full-day motorbike tours on enduros are for beginners and / or advanced riders and take place for five days on selected routes.
We will visit tiny, sleepy villages and beutiful, lenely beaches, uncrowded sights and remote chapels on seemingly endless gravel roads that remain inaccessible to the normal touris.
The itinerary of the individual enduro tours is flexible to adapt the route to the interests and needs of the group. Of course, special requests will be taken into account.
approx. 700 km
Little asphalt, from moderate to difficult gravel stretches depending on the wishes of the group, canyons, donkey trails and water crossings possible.
EUR 1,330,- for driver
EUR 140,- single room surcharge
- 7 nights in three-star hotels or guesthouse in Matala (with pool, 300 to 400m from the sea), no change of hotel
- 5 full-day motorbike tours
- Greek tour guide with very good German language skills
- Rental enduro for the 5 tour days (250 to 650 ccm, Yamaha TTR 250, BETA 400, Yamaha XT600, Kawasaki KLX 250, larger enduros upon enquiry)
- Comprehensive insurance with 500 Euro excess
- Helmet (helmet is compulsory on Crete, we recommend you bring your own helmet)
- Transfer from / to airport
Flight, fuel, meals, drinks, entrance and toll fees
Meeting point and departure:
Pick-up in Heraklion
Achilles H. Karagiozidis
The general terms and conditions of the organiser apply: achilles-kreta.de/agb/