Moscow - Vladivostok - Guided tour for travel enduros
With the touring enduro from Moscow to Vladivostok
A legendary tour from Moscow to Vladivostok: approx. 10,000 km in 25 days. From Red Square, through the Ural Mountains, Siberia to Lake Baikal and the far east of Russia. A tour that every enthusiastic Enduro traveller should have done at least once in his life!
Detailed information about the tour can be found under the Route category.
Red Square, Kremlin, Volga, Kazan, Irbit (Ural motorbike factory), Ural Mountains, Europe-Asia-Stell, Ganja's Pit (memorial of the Romanov tsar family), Siberia, Yenisei River, Stolby National Park, vodka tasting, Lake Baikal, Taiga, Vladivostok, various city tours, boat trips and much more.
Level of difficulty
25 days (17 driving days, 6 rest days, 1 day each for arrival and departure).
approx. 10,000 km
95 % asphalt, 5 % unpaved roads
Prices with own motorbike:
EUR 6.500.- rider
EUR 5.000.- accompanying person
Prices with rental motorbike (motorbike rental):
EUR 9.950.- rider (BMW F700 / 800 GS)
EUR 10.450.- rider (BMW R1200GS)
Deposit for motorbike rental:
EUR 1.000.- BMW F700GS
EUR 1.200.- BMW F800GS
EUR 1.500.- BMW R1200GS
- Motorbike rental (BMW F700 / F800GS / R1200GS 500 Euro) incl. insurance
- Petrol (only for rented motorbike)
- Accommodation in 3-4* hotels (single room)
- Breakfast (all days)
- Meals during the riding days (lunch and dinner)
- English speaking tour guide
- Support vehicle
- Assistance with visa applicatio
- Extensive cultural programme including Russian baths, boat trips, sightseeing and excursions with local guides in Ekaterinburg, Krasnovarsk, Lake Baikal and Vladivostok
Price not include:
- Flight tickets to / from Russia
- International health insurance
- Visa fee
- Personal expenses
- Additional insurance for rental motorbike (optional for EUR 350.-, no deposit for rental motorbike and 100% cost coverage)
- All services that are not explicitly stated as included in the package.
- Additional motorbike insurance (EUR 450.-, no deposit required, full coverage).
To be prepared for this tour we recommend our Big Enduro Tour Bavaria. During this tour you can improve your riding skills on different road surfaces (e.g.: sand, gravel, grass, etc.) under instruction and get to know the handling of your touring enduro better.
For more information on our Big Enduro Bavaria Tour, please visit: www.hermann-motorrad-reisen.de/de/enduro/bayern/big-enduro-tour-bayern