Tunisia II - Even more adventure, more sporting action!
Those looking for even more adventure than what we offer on our round trip through Tunisia I will be just right on this tour!
For this tour we have selected an even larger share of off-road sections.
Riding along rocky tracks, our way will lead us into Berber territory all the way into the great "sand box", the mighty Sahara. Here we sleep at the "thousand stars" hotel in the camp.
In the desert we will be accompanied for 5 days by my African friend Habib who will transport our luggage with his 4x4 pick-up and cater for us with his helpers.
Cut-off date for bookings 6 weeks prior to start date of tour
Approx. 1,200 km
For sporty and experienced riders with single cylinder enduros. Good physical fitness is expected.
EUR 2,700,- for driver on motorbike or in 4x4
EUR 2,700,- for accompanying person in support bus/4x4
EUR 260,- single room surcharge
- 10 nights at hotels in a double room with breakfast and dinner
- 4 nights at the desert camp
- Motorbike transport from Germany to Tunis and back
- Support vehicle for transporting the luggage
- 1-2 4x4 vehicles (depending on the number of participants) for desert camp nights and transporting the equipment
- 3 local guides for the desert excursion
- 2 German tour guides lead the tour
- Lunch and dinner at the camp
Important information for the tour:
This is required: Major ADAC travel cover policy or similar insurance cover package including repatriation insurance in the event of sickness (can be booked through us), green insurance card; passport must be valid for at least 6 months; (if needed) own tent, sleeping bag, insulation mat, torch
Flight or ferry boat cost, fuel, meals/snacks during the day, drinks, entrance fees; transfer from Tunis airport to the start hotel and back.
Meeting point and departure:
Tunis at the start hotel